Przemek Tomczak Pronounced “pshemek tomchack” I have experience in the following areas:
- Leading a service delivery provider delivering significant change initiatives and critical business services to external and internal clients.
- Leading change initiatives, innovation and delivering results.
- Selling and delivering business and IT services.
- Building and developing teams, organizations and service offerings.
- Partnering with external stakeholders and vendors.
- Reporting to the Board of Directors and Audit Committee.
- Working collaboratively with clients, executives, staff, vendors and consultants, government, regulators, and industry associations.
I currently lead the Internet of Things and Utilities verticals at FD and Kx. Previously, I led the business and IT operations of the world’s first and largest smart meter management and processing service that supports the meter-to-billing operations of over 70 utilities. This mission critical 24×7 operation handles over 100m transactions per day and supports the billing of over 4m customers on time-of-use rates. I was responsible for a budget of $28m per year and delivery of projects ranging in size from $2m to $15m.
Information about our solutions and offerings across our company brands is available at http://www.kx.com
I am a Certified Professional Accountant, Chartered Accountant and Certified Information Systems Auditor. I have held senior roles at the Independent Electricity System Operator, Protiviti, Capgemini, EMC and PricewaterhouseCoopers. This blog represents my opinions and not the views of my current or previous employers.