Przemek Tomczak Pronounced “pshemek tomchack” I have experience in the following areas:
- Leading a service delivery provider delivering significant change initiatives and critical business services to external and internal clients.
- Leading change initiatives, innovation and delivering results.
- Selling and delivering business and IT services.
- Building and developing teams, organizations and service offerings.
- Partnering with external stakeholders and vendors.
- Reporting to the Board of Directors and Audit Committee.
- Working collaboratively with clients, executives, staff, vendors and consultants, government, regulators, and industry associations.
I am currently the Global Head of Fast Data Solutions at First Derivatives. First Derivatives is a global technology provider with over 20 years’ experience of working with some of the world’s largest finance, technology and energy institutions. FD is the developer of the world-leading solutions using Kx technology used for processing and analyzing vast amounts of information in real-time combined with historical information.
I am a Certified Professional Accountant, Chartered Accountant and Certified Information Systems Auditor. I have held senior roles at the Independent Electricity System Operator, Protiviti, Capgemini, EMC and PricewaterhouseCoopers. This blog represents my opinions and not the views of my current or previous employers.